Photos of Diddy's bling not essential in assault case, says judge

A Los Angeles judge ruled today (October 10) that pictures of Sean ‘Diddy’Combs' rings were not essential to an assault case against him.

Gerard Rechnitzer filed a lawsuit against Diddy in March claiming the mogul punched him in the jaw outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles in February.

Rechnitzer said Diddy attacked him while he was trying to stop the Bad Boy mogul from hitting on his fiancé.

Rechnitzer also claimed Diddy pushed his fiancé and attempted to spit on another female who was accompanying him.

Rechnitzer would file a motion last month asking Diddy to turn over photos of the rings he wore on the night of the incident as evidence.

According to Los Angeles’ CBS, aside from denying Rechnitzer’s request for photos of the rings, Judg e Robert L. Hess also turned down Rechnitzer’s request for Diddy to answer to written questions relating to the incident.

This aformentioned suit is one of three lawsuits that have been brought against Diddy this year.

Last week, Diddy was hit with a $19 million lawsuit for failing to pay for rare Biggie recordings and yesterday (October 9), he was sued for $5 million for attacking a hip hop promoter at New York night club.

Support

Featured artist

Aasim

They say real bad boys move in silence. Aasim is no exception to this rule...
Read more »